Nine’s April FTA television revenue is down almost 30% 16 hours ago
May is looking like being even lower.
Melbourne's Chapel Street Precinct offers 'in-car dining'
The Melbourne shopping precinct is turning itself into the world's largest drive-thru.
Super funds thank frontline members with #IOUaHug
The campaign was developed with Dentsu Group Melbourne.
Gold Coast thanks parents doing it tough
The 60-second video will be disseminated across social media, YouTube and Taboola.
Out and about is where we want to be
The view from the outdoor media industry.
Life after cookies: are you prepared?
There are many unknowns about what a world without cookies will look like but that doesn’t mean we should sit back and do nothing.
Now’s the time to save the advertising industry
Why don’t we use this moment in time to redefine some of the challenges starting with pitch protocol?
oOh!Media: Advertisers are holding back spend to later in the year 13 hours ago
The flight of the ad dollar intensified in April.
Bauer cuts 60 Pacific staff 22 hours ago
The publishing house has been hit by the decline in advertising as businesses pull back due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Foxtel ends music channels [V], Max, CMC for ViacomCBS deal 21 hours ago
Following the closure of the channels, 10 staff at Foxtel will exit the business.
Prime Media reduces staff as revenue falls 38% in April 20 hours ago
10% of staff has gone, management pay cut by 20%.
Sapporo appoints Cummins&Partners as strategic and creative partner 22 hours ago
The agency will help relaunch the brand with a "distinctive" campaign later in the year.
Clemenger BBDO Sydney wins Brookvale Union creative account 22 hours ago
The agency will develop a new creative platform for the alcoholic ginger beer brand.
The pandemic has put a premium on human experience 17 hours ago
Brands need human touch points more than ever.
Industry Profile: MercerBell executive creative director Vaughan Townsend 17 hours ago
Fresh to the role, Townsend has previously worked at Ogilvy, M&C Saatchi and TBWA but he was actually meant to be a vet instead of adman.
NewsMediaWorks’ Peter Miller hits back at Google 18 hours ago
Google has “misrepresented” news content on its site.
In other news...
- Pandemic Habits: An increased consumer focus on 'ethical consumption' 18 hours ago
- IPG goes virtual for its AGM 21 hours ago
- CUB launches new low calorie ready-to-drink vodka brand 22 hours ago
- The WFH Diaries - Ben Glasson at 303 MullenLowe 22 hours ago
- Coronavirus still tops Google searches but interest is waning 22 hours ago
- Sex and nudity still behind most complaints about advertising 22 hours ago
- Tonic's Jack Mortlock joins XTD's MOTIO yesterday
- ANALYSIS: What happens to the advertising industry after the pandemic? yesterday
- Optus brings families together in TVC created by Yes Agency yesterday
- Google on why it doesn't pay publishers to display their news in search yesterday
- Carat Melbourne MD departs yesterday
- Guardian Australia just got a $200,000 donation yesterday
- Media owners urge brands to not go dark during pandemic yesterday
- Australia's independent media agencies link with global network yesterday
- SMI: Media agency bookings head for a 30% fall in April yesterday
- The WFH Diaries - Tom Lander at VERSA yesterday
- McCann’s Ben Lilley on a hiring spree yesterday
- Creative Isolation - A group of advertising executives start a rock band in lockdown yesterday
- WATCH: Susie Henry's 35 Years at Leo Burnett Sydney 4 days ago
- Victor Corones leaves Magna 4 days ago
- Bauer's purchase of Pacific Magazines goes through 4 days ago
- Quarantine cuisine with Vegemite and Thinkerbell 4 days ago
- Advertising and media industry leaders unite for COLIV19 mental health campaign 4 days ago
- WPP global CCO departs as agencies are given more creative control 4 days ago
- The WFH Diaries - Paul Sharp at VCCP 4 days ago
- HuffPost launches lifestyle platform 4 days ago